Senior Engineer - Water
|Client||GIBB Engineering & Architecture|
|Reference #||JHB0018 (HR1)|
GIBB’s multi-award winning Integrated Infrastructure Sector provides the roots for communities through the use of innovative and sustainable engineering design, urban planning, and advisory services. Here you will find an environment conducive to helping you make the most of your abilities and skills.
This Sector is looking for another talented professional to complement their team, in the form of a Engineer - Water. We welcome your application if you believe you meet the requirements for this position.
|Job Functions||Civil Engineering|
As a member of the Integrated Infrastructure team, you will be responsible to co-ordinate and manage infrastructure projects internally. As well as the design and implementation of Water & Sanitation projects and the Water & Sanitation elements of multi-disciplinary projects.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to do the following:
• Co-ordinate and manage Water & Sanitation projects internally
• Adherence to Quality Management System
• Service excellence and client satisfaction
• Responsible for the design and implementation of Water & Sanitation projects
• Project management of Water & Sanitation projects
• Carry out Effort/ Revenue variances.
• Management of WIP and AR
• Provide technical excellence
• Contribute to Net fees and Net Profit earned.
• BSc Civil Engineering / BTech Civil Engineering
• PrEng / PrTech
• 5 years minimum water and sewer reticulation design experience
• 5 years minimum pipeline and pump station design experience
• 5 years minimum bulk water and sewer pipeline design experience
• Knowledge of hydraulics essential
• Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment would be an advantage
We look forward to receiving your application.
Depending on South African permanent residency status, the position can be offered on permanent or contract basis.
Agency CVs submitted during the first two weeks of this advertising period will not attract any fee obligation by GIBB
|Job Closing Date||30/04/2017|