|Client||GIBB Engineering & Architecture|
The Information Technology Sector is looking for talented professional to complement their team, in the form of a Software Developer.
We welcome your application if you believe you meet the requirements for this position.
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Industries||Consulting Services,Engineering,Information Technology|
About this role
The Software Developer will be responsible for software development with a strong focus on creating reusable code by developing frameworks within which further development and testing can be escalated.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make use of your proficiency in:
• C# .NET
• Software development (academic: data structures, algorithms, patterns)
• Navigating/using Microsoft Windows and Office
• Fixing of defects and assisting with quality assurance team in creating regression tests for the defects
• Develop C# frameworks to assist with testing products produced
• Tool Development / Develop in-house tools
• Own, configure and improve the continuous integration process for products
• Comprehension in areas of logic and Mathematics
•Matric with Maths and Science at Higher Grade
•MCSD, or similar qualification
•CompTIA A+/N+ equivalent certification
•1-3 experience in a similar role (3+ years a bonus)
•Experience with software and web development, front and back end
•Extensive experience with C Sharp, Java, Python, etc.
• Competency in C# .NET
• A solid software development background (academic: data structures, algorithms, patterns)
• Skilled at navigating/using Microsoft Windows and Office
• Excellent comprehension in areas of logic and mathematics
|Job Closing Date||31/05/2017|