|Client||Siyanda Software Solutions|
|Location||Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia|
The objective of the Sage Consultant position is to provide ongoing software and business process support for Siyanda’s clients.
|Job Functions||Client Services|
As the face of the company, this is deemed to be one of the most important and valued positions within the Siyanda family. This is not a desk-bound position. The incumbent will be required to travel to Siyanda’s clients, situated throughout Namibia to perform onsite support. The incumbent will be required to perform onsite installation-, configuration- and ongoing support of Sage 300 and related software for Siyanda’s clients. It is crucial that the incumbent has his or her own private vehicle.
• 2+ years’ experience in a client facing, software and or hardware environment.
Requirements for entry:
• Grade 12.
• Driver’s License.
• Computer / specialist software skills.
• Is by law allowed to work in Namibia.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
• Have prior experience working in a software support environment.
• Have knowledge of or experience in general accounting practice.
|Job Closing Date||30/04/2017|