SAIPA Trainee Accountant
|Client||Resonance Human Resources|
|Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
A well established accounting firm in the south of Johannesburg is offering a SAIPA Trainee Accountant Programme, and would like to invite applications from unemployed graduates with accounting related qualifications listed below.
Selected candidates will be required to enter into a contract to complete the tenure of their relevant articles.
Graduates who have participated in SAIPA Programme previously will also be considered.
Requirements for the position also include:
· Basic company and individual tax knowledge essential
· Computer literate including Outlook, Word and Excel
· Excellent attention to detail
· Accounting qualification or third year accounting a requirement
· Previous experience in a similar environment an advantage
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Own transport required (including valid SA driver’s license) PREFERRED
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a 3-year National Diploma/ BTech/ Degree in the following study fields:
• B COM/ B-Tech/ N.D Financial Accounting: Reference number, GPT1
• B COM/ B-Tech/ N.D Financial Management: Reference number, GPT2
• B COM/ B-Tech/ N.D Accounting: Reference number, GPT3
• B COM/ B-Tech/ N.D Cost and Management Accounting
|Job Closing Date||30/04/2017|