|Location||Greytown, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa|
Mascor is a group of franchised motor, agricultural and fuel dealerships. With 50 years in the industry, we offer the most professional and high-quality service, standards and workmanship.
|Industries||Admin, Office & Support,Agriculture,Automotive|
- Travel arrangements
- Visa arrangements
- Meetings - Agenda and arranging beverages
- Answering phone calls, taking messages
- Managing daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange meetings and appointments.
- Manage SMS system
- Payments and filing
- Arrange functions
- Furniture and stationery order, shopping monthly supplies
- Ensure tidiness and readiness of the conference room for meetings and training.
- In charge of cleaning staff
- Receive and distribute post for Head office
- Attend to day to day requirements of Top Management
1. Proven work experience.
2. Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
3. High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Integrity and professionalism
6. Proficiency in MS Office
7. A reception/secretary qualification will be advantageous.
|Job Closing Date||05/05/2017|