Human Resource Officer
|Client||Flexi Personnel Limited|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
Flexi Personnel Limited is a Human Resource Consultancy firm providing strategic Human Resource services including Human Resource Consultancy, Outsourced Labour Management, Payroll Management, Recruitment and Selection, and Psychometric Assessments.
We are seeking to recruit a young and talented Human Resource Officer, whose key role will be to handle Human Resource Consultancy assignments and briefs as well as promote the use of the Psychometric Assessments to all our current and future clients.
|Job Functions||Human Resources|
|Industries||Consulting Services,Human Resources|
• Develop Human Resource tools for clients including Human Resource
• Develop/revise Job Descriptions, employee contracts and Induction
programs for client companies.
• Develop and implement performance management tools for clients.
• Perform Human Resource Audits for clients to ascertain legal
exposure and identify compliance gaps with current Employee and
• Develop Labour law and Industrial Relations policies for clients.
• Start Human Resource Departments for Clients.
• Conduct Disciplinary hearing sessions with the clients in accordance
to the law.
• Manage labour within the employment law to mitigate legal
• Mainstream Psychometric Assessment Tests as a powerful tool for
talent management and confidently deliver PowerPoint
presentations on the same to prospective clients.
• Respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs) from clients by developing
proposals as well as seeking out new Human Resource consultancy
• Develop PowerPoint presentations for both Human Resource
Consultancy and Psychometric Assessments
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from a
• Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Human Resource
• Excellent knowledge of both employment and labour laws
• Be registered member of IHRM
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
|Job Closing Date||30/05/2017|