|Client||Flexi Personnel Limited|
|Location||Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia|
Our client, offering a broad spectrum of services in the field of Urban Planning, Town and Regional Planning, Water and Waste Water, Infrastructure, Treatment works projects, Building Engineering (Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, Institutional, Hospitality, Residential) both in public and private sectors in the national and international arena, is seeking to recruit a Resident Engineer.
|Industries||Building & Construction,Engineering|
• At least Bachelors degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
• Should have at least 10 years experience in supervision of urban
• Should have handled at least one funded urban on site sanitation
project involving process design, detailed engineering, construction
supervision, monitoring and Commissioning.
• Registered with a recognized Engineering Institution and be eligible
for registration with the Engineering Institution of Zambia.
• Should have handled 1 or more urban on site sanitation projects,
which are truly functional in all aspects to full designed capacity and
also have specific experience in implementing environmental
• Should be permanent employee of the firm or have an extended
and stable working relationship with the firm.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
|Job Closing Date||18/06/2017|