Telesales Agent - Benoni
|Salary||R 7,000.00 - 12,000.00 Monthly|
|Location||Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa|
Achieves maximum sales within the territory/market segment by effectively selling the company’s products
and/or related services.
Telephonically contacting and securing new clients.
|Job Functions||Call Centre,Sales|
1) Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective clients in the assigned
territory/market segment to generate new business for the organisation’s products/services.
2) Telephonically contacting prospective clients to secure new business for the organisation.
3) Has detailed knowledge of products offered by the organisation.
4) Expedites the resolution of customer queries during the sale of the product.
5) Coordinates sales effort with sales management.
6) Plans and organises personal sales strategy in order to successfully sell the product/service.
7) Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests,
competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
8) Stays informed of product applications when changes occur.
9) Participates in trade shows and conventions (if and when required by the company)
10) Promotes and sell products to prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
11) Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best
suited to their needs.
1) Must be a team player and be sales driven.
2) Matric essential
3) RE5 is essential if you have one year or more experience
4) RE1 is advantageous
5) Must have previous short term insurance experience.
6) Contact customers telephonically to makes sales.
7) Be able to build repeat sales through strong customer relationships by focusing
on customers’ needs rather than using high-pressure sales techniques.
8) Work according to scripts. Product knowledge and continuous training will be provided.
9) Must have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice.
10) Professional, friendly and polite.
11) Optimistic individuals who aren’t easily upset and who naturally like working with others.
12) No debarred applicants will be accepted.
13) Clear criminal and credit record.
|Job Closing Date||31/01/2018|