Dental Sales Representative
|Location||Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa|
Afrikaans speaking Sales Representatives required to sell a Dental product for an insurance company. Fixed basic salary plus company benefits and commission.
|Job Functions||Administration,Advisory,Business Development,Call Centre,Client Services,Communications,Compliance & Regulatory Affairs,Data Management,Marketing,Medical,Sales|
|Industries||Banking / Finance & Investment,Financial Services,Funeral Service,Healthcare,Insurance,Medical,Professional Services,Sales|
1) Must be a team player and be sales driven.
2) Contact customers directly by telephone to makes sales.
3) Be able to build repeat sales through strong customer relationships by focusing on customers’ needs rather than using high-pressure sale techniques.
4) Work according to scripts. Product knowledge and continuous training will be provided.
5) Must have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice.
6) Professional, friendly and polite.
7) Optimistic individuals who aren’t easily upset and who naturally like working with others.
1) Matric, with Afrikaans as 1st language.
2) RE5 is a will be an advantage.
3) Minimum 2 years’ experience in short term insurance products.
4) Possess cultural and legislative awareness.
5) Demonstrate sound work ethics.
6) Be consistent and fair. Use common knowledge.
7) Ability to handle a number of tasks at one time. 8) Must be prepared to deal with stressful situations and have the ability to handle pressure.
Key competencies, skills or attributes
1) Excellent administrative, communication and listening skills.
2) Enjoy working in a team, but also have the ability to work independently.
3) Respect the importance of confidentiality.
4) Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
5) Be able to stay calm in difficult situations, confident and have problem-solving skills.
6) Have good planning and organizing skills.
7) Be able to work accurately.
8) Good literacy and numeracy skills.
9) Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
10) Ability to develop and maintain clear record keeping systems.
11) Ability to demonstrate initiative, be proactive and offer solutions where necessary.
12) Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
13) Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic approach in general.
|Job Closing Date||31/07/2017|