|Client||Sage Talent Solutions|
|Reference #||LRR -2306 PS- DBN|
|Location||Durban North, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa|
To ensure accurate and efficient processing of payroll including preparation of related reporting and assisting with other HR functions:
|Job Functions||Finance,HR Manager|
|Industries||Travel / Tourism|
Interact with business units to ensure accurate payroll information is received in a timely manner.
• Prepare payroll checks for distribution and authorisation.
• Responsible for Payroll month-end, third party payments and reconciliations.
• Respond to employment verification requests.
• Process Tax year-end and Bi-Annual reconciliations, and submissions of IRP5’s.
• Monthly reconciliation, submission and returns for the National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight
and Logistics Industry (NBCRFI).
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements affecting human resources and payroll functions and ensures
policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with these requirements.
• Works with the finance and HR teams with regards to annual audits and monthly reporting.
• Annual leave/sick leave processing and reporting for all staff.
• Process retirement fund withdrawals and online contribution reconciliations.
• National Diploma in Payroll Management
• A minimum of five years extensive VIP Payroll experience, specifically VIP People Payroll experience.
• A minimum of five years in a payroll environment.
• Knowledge of the NBCRFLI Main Agreement
• Computer literate in MS Excel and MS Word (pivot tables, V lookups etc.)
• Proficient VIP People Payroll knowledge
• Driver’s license
|Job Closing Date||29/09/2017|