|Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Business Analyst contributes to the organisational goals by performing investigations and analysis of Business ideas, needs and problems, and thereby creating proposals thereof.
Investigates and Analyses Business Problems to understand their nature, cause, effects and drivers, using a variety of methods and techniques.
• Describes Business Problems and associated Solutions using industry standards methods, models and formats to display the results in a manner that is meaningful and accessible by Internal Customers who commissioned the work.
• Describes Business Requirements in an agreed format and following agreed methods.
• Describes Business Processes in an agreed format and following agreed methods including business rules.
• Provides business support with regards to change requests and system enhancements by compiling required submissions to the respective stakeholders.
• Describes Business Data and information requirements in an agreed format and following agreed standards.
• Prepares research reports that outline the results of Investigation and Analysis, as well as ad-hoc commissioned research.
• Influences discussion about solutions, projects and initiatives based on their Analysis of relevant business domains.
• Liaises with operational, tactical and support stakeholders to understand business needs, problems and requirements.
• Maintains fulfilment relationships and serves to translate discussions between business and fulfilment areas.
• Defines, maintains and extend standards and methods in use by the organisation as required.
• Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
• Deliver on Treating Customers Fairly principles in alignment with regulatory requirements.
• Grade 12 (Standard 10) with University Entrance (NQF4)
• Related undergraduate degree or national diploma
• Business Analyst and/or Project Management qualification or certification
• Long term insurance industry related qualification or certification
• 3 years Business and/or Systems analyst experience
• 3 years Business Requirements Documentation experience.
Project Management experience
|Job Closing Date||29/09/2017|