Business Development Executive
|Company||Flexi Personnel Limited|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
Our client, a leading African ISP whose expertise lies in designing, installing and operating networks while offering solutions over satellite, fiber optic and wireless networks, is seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive
|Job Functions||Client Services,Marketing,Sales|
• Identify, acquire develop and maintain relations with corporate clients • Creating cross sell and up sell opportunities.
• Prospecting new customers
• Negotiating mutually profitable business plans with clients • Setting up meetings with new and existing clients through personal visits, telephone calls and e- mail correspondence. • Coming up with ideas to improve customer relationships. • Taking on complex customer issues and resolving them. • Attending and contributing at sales meetings. • Answering product related questions from customers. • Being a central point of information for business relationship related matters. • Delivering excellent customer service. • Planning projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities. • Maintaining up to date knowledge of competitor activity, products and services.
• To keep an up to date record for assigned corporate accounts, their monthly MRR, technology in use and account status for each customer
• Ensure that customer information in solid is up to date and accurate
• Identify and report customer pain points and with the service and provide a monthly period report on the same
• Give a monthly report on the corporate account database movement in revenue and numbers
• Manage customer communiqué & updates on changes in the service and offers.
• Ensuring that all company protocols in the sales process and communication is followed
• A degree in Marketing or any business-related course for a recognized learning institution
• A minimum of 3-4years’ experience
• Must have strong skills in Account Management, Relationship Management and SAP
• Excellent communication and pitching skills
|Job Closing Date||23/11/2017|