Financial Accountant CA (SA)
|Company||Sage Talent Solutions|
|Salary||R 480,000.00 - 600,000.00 Annually|
|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa|
Leading Financial Services Company (based in Cape Town) is recruiting a Financial Accountant (CA) SA with 2 years’ experience. South African citizens only.
- Analysing and reporting data to support business decision-making.
- Prepare and report financial data in accordance with IFRS.
- Minimise tax exposure for the group and adhere to all SARS requirements.
- Monitor and control spend in accordance with budget.
- Ensure and contribute to minimisation of general expenses.
- Prepare financial soundness calculations and timeously alert management to any potential exposures.
- Ensure that all stakeholder (e.g. user, service provider) communication is accurate, timeous, professional and relevant.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Compile company and group consolidated financial statements and reports.
- Analyse cash flow, cost controls and expenses for the group.
- Proactive management and reporting on all financial areas of the group.
- Provide trend analysis and business metrics to advice on business decisions and profitability for the group.
- Responsible for financial modelling, analysis and forecasting for the group.
- Support the CEO & COO with investor relations by way of data collation, reporting and presentations
- Ensure compliance in terms of all the financial requirements (SARS, Companies Act etc.).
- Take part in audit processes with external auditors.
- Responsible for tax management, inclusive of maximising tax efficiencies, all income and dividend tax submissions and dealing with all SARS queries for the group.
- Responsible for financial soundness calculations and other financial compliance related matters i.t.o. FAIS and FIC.
- Liaise with the bank and other funding institutions and be responsible for all bank related applications and queries for the group.
- To monitor loan requirements and covenants and assist with data collation for new funding projects
- Participate and contribute in ad hoc projects.
- Live the company values.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Banking/financial services industry experience preferred.
• Matric plus relevant Finance degree (B.Com Accounting/similar)
• CA (SA) required
Feedback will be given to short-listed candidates only. If you haven’t received feedback within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. We will however keep your CV on our database for other suitable opportunities in the future.
|Job Closing Date||31/10/2017|