|Company||Flexi Personnel Limited|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
Our client, a worldwide leading manufacturer of high-tech pumps and pump systems, is seeking to recruit a Sales Engineer
• Generate new customers and grow Sales & Profits for BS/WM/IND Market segment in the country.
• Expand product offering & product knowledge with key decision makers.
• Maintain relations and grow business with our key account / existing distribution.
• Achieve and improve sales and GP targets within the defined region.
• Develop relationships with key segments role players – Water Services Boards, Water companies, Drillers, NGOs, Consultants and Contractors.
• Assist in drafting and managing sales budgets and forecasts.
• Co-ordinate all Projects, and ensure Projects are registered on the International Data base.
• Drive positive customer service through appropriate attitude and action.
• Generate reports (weekly and monthly).
• Develop and implement strategies with other the market segment managers and product managers.
• Provide leadership, motivate and drive sales through distribution, end-user and contractor channels.
• Market Scanning – including competitors.
• Provide technical support to customers, consultants, engineers and distribution channels.
• Train consultants and distributors on the company’s products including working closely with them to drive specifications on projects.
• Work with Contractors to grow project Business.
• Ensure that the defined tender process is followed and completed.
• Provide data to assist with import ordering.
• Develop customers and business within Building Services, Water Utility and Industry.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering (preferably Mechanical/Electrical)
• 3-5 years managerial /Sales/Marketing experience is preferable
• Good Mathematical Skills: Technical/Engineering.
• Well-spoken and presentable.
• Team player, enthusiastic and goal orientated
|Job Closing Date||23/11/2017|