Red Seal Artisans (Multiple roles)
|Company||Coal Milling Projects|
|Location||Mpumalanga area, Mpumalanga, South Africa|
Our company works both locally & internationally focusing on continuous design improvement, manufacture & servicing of performance modifications & upgrades for coal milling plants. We differentiate ourselves through superior customer service & support, our experience, expertise & principally our innovative approach.
We are an equal opportunity employer & BEE candidates are encouraged to apply.
We have a number of positions available on a contract basis in Mpumalanga, ALL requiring Milling Plant experience, which is essential.
|Job Functions||Milling Plant Maintenance,Technical,Trade|
If you are a qualified & approved Red Seal Artisan, experienced & accountable & you possess one of the the following skills as a minimum:
• Mechanical Supervisor: Grade 12/N4, NQF Level 4, 5 years exp, qualified on Plant Safety Regulations (PSR);
• Welding Supervisor: Grade 12/N4, NQF Level 4, 5 years exp, qualified on Plant Safety Regulations (PSR); Level 1 Welding Inspector Certificate;
• Mechanical Fitter: NQF Level 4, 3 years exp, Machining experience, authorised & qualified on PSR;
• Boilermaker: NQF Level 4, 3 years exp, Knowledge of equipment, safety & quality standards;
• Welding Inspector: Grade 12/N4, NQF Level 4, 5 years exp, qualified on PSR; Level 2 Welding Inspector Certificate;
• Welder: Grade 12/N4, NQF Level 4, 5 years exp in all welding processes;
• Rigger: Grade 12/N4, NQF Level 4, 3 years rigging exp in a metal, steel & engineering environment, trained & certified supervisor;
• Safety Officer: NQF Level 4, 4 years exp, SAMTRAC qualification, registered with SAPC CMP;
• Mechanical Quality Controller: N4, NQF Level 4, ISO 9001 & 2008, 3 years exp, SAWI: Level 1 Inspector, Quality Control certificate.
Job Competencies include (amongst others):
• Superior verbal & written English communication skills;
• A Continuous Improvement mentality with Diagnostic & analytical skills;
• Leadership ability;
• Contract & ISO knowledge;
• Abiity to carry heavy tools & equipment;
• Able to climb & crawl in tight confines or high locations;
• Prepared to Wear PPE;
• Work under pressure, extended hours & shift work.
|Job Closing Date||31/01/2018|