Technical Support Positions (Multiple roles)
|Company||Coal Milling Projects|
Our company works both locally & internationally focusing on continuous design improvement, manufacture & servicing of performance modifications & upgrades for coal milling plants. We differentiate ourselves through superior customer service & support, our experience, expertise & principally our innovative approach.
We are an equal opportunity employer & BEE candidates are encouraged to apply.
We have a number of positions available on a contract basis in Mpumalanga.
|Job Functions||Administration,Milling Plant Maintenance,Technical|
• Planner: Grade 12/N4, NQF Level 4, 2 years planning exp, strong knowledge of Primavera, working technical knowledge particularly in Fitting;
• Storeman: Grade 12/N4, NQF Level 4, 3 years store & stock control exp in a site environment: Stock control & storage certification;
• Admin & HR Co-ordinator: Grade 12/N4, NQF Level 4, 3 years office admin - Timekeeping exp & some HR exp in a metal, steel & engineering environment, Office Administration & HR certificate, Advanced MS Office especially Excel;
• Semi-skilled Mechanical Positions: Grade 12/N4, NQF Level 4, 3 years exp across any mechanical occupation, Mechanical certificate.
Job Competencies include (amongst others):
• Superior verbal & written English communication skills;
• A Continuous Improvement mentality with Diagnostic & analytical skills;
• Leadership ability;
• Where applicable, contract & ISO knowledge;
• where applicable, abiity to carry heavy tools & equipment;
• Where aplicable, able to climb & crawl in tight confines or high locations;
• Where applicable, prepared to Wear PPE;
• Work under pressure, extended hours & shift work.
|Job Closing Date||31/01/2018|