BMS - PROJECT EXECUTIVE
|Company||Flexi Personnel Limited|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
Our client, a registered ICT, structured cabling and Telecommunication company that provides fast, comprehensive solutions and top-quality services in civil works and structural engineering ideal for general construction and telecommunication networks is seeking to recruit a BMS – Project Executive
|Job Functions||Engineering,Information Technology|
• Implementation of Overall of BMS Systems including controllers and
field devices for HVAC system, AHU, Meter etc.
• Good exposure & experience in ELV - Fire Alarm System, PA system,
CCTV, Access Control etc.
• Identifying customer requirement.
• Reading design specifications and technical drawings.
• Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales.
• Liaising with the design team, clients and contractor.
• Attending meetings on site.
• Designing and conducting tests.
• Proposing modifications and do value engineering in products.
• Preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving
• Managing resources such as man power, material, machinery while
keeping quality and time schedules strictly in view.
• Bachelor in Information Technology or related.
• Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication.
• 2-3 Years of Experience in BMS.
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
• BMS system design, programming & development, BMS hardware
concepts and experience with installation and commissioning of field
devices, control hardware and software, GUI, is a must.
Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
|Job Closing Date||31/12/2017|