Combined Business Analyst & Project Manager
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
Primary purpose of the position:
Responsible for understanding Client business, change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, assessing the gap, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements between client and all relevant internal parties.
|Job Functions||Analytics,Finance,Project Management,Software Development|
|Industries||Banking / Finance & Investment,Information Technology,Software Development|
• Eliciting, analyzing, organizing and simplifying business requirements in workshops and capturing it in business requirement documents.
• Recommend applicable Direct Transact solutions to achieve the business goals required.
• Identify gaps between the requirement and the existing system and documenting them.
• Write functional and/or technical specifications to be used by the developers and Quality Assurance Testers to develop and test the system.
• Interact with all stakeholders before, during and after projects to ensure that requirements are correctly understood and implemented.
• Managing, protecting and executing scope.
• Interacting with Developers and Testers to ensure specifications are executed as documented.
• Creating Training and Knowledge Builder documentation.
• Executing Client Training.
• Familiarising themselves with and adhering to legislation applicable to their area of responsibility.
• Banking Industry and financial experience is essential. Especially experience in the Software development life cycle.
• Deep Functional understanding of Direct Transact Banking Platform.
• Client interaction and client facing skills essential.
• Client interview, workshop and communication skills essential.
• Ability to perform duties under tight deadlines and able to work overtime when required.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Excellent Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills required.
• Matric or equivalent qualification recognized by the Department of Higher Education & Training
• National diploma or degree in relevant field
• Willing to work overtime, when deadlines require it
• Occasional Travel inside and outside South African borders
|Job Closing Date||30/06/2017|