|Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
Grant Thornton is one of the worlds leading organizations of independent Assurance, Tax and Advisory firms. With our unique culture and opportunities our organization is a place where you can grow, we can help you make a difference everyday. We can provide you with an exciting opportunity to commence your Training contract in 2019.
Obtain exposure across diverse industries in a professional dynamic and supportive environment.
|Industries||Accounting & Auditing|
- Complete work assigned by the auditor in charge ensuring that the purpose of work undertaken is understood.
- Perform various task at the client including vouching material entries, auditing of cash and bank, auditing fixed assets, performing a systems description and walk through and auditing income statements.
- Notify the auditor in charge of problems encountered.
- Maintain time records.
- Supervise the work performed by less experienced assistants.
- Certificate in the Theory of Accountancy (CTA) from a SAICA accredited university.
- Good knowledge of auditing and accounting principles.
- Ability to build good relationship with clients.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to plan, organize and control.
- Initiative, enthusiasm and drive.
- Poise and professional appearance.
|Job Closing Date||29/06/2018|