|Company||Woermann, Brock & Co.|
|Location||Katutura, Khomas, Namibia; Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia|
Woermann, Brock & Co., Namibais 100% authentic retailor, is looking for an Admin Manager to join our growing team.
|Industries||Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Food & Beverages,Retail|
* Ensure effective operations through managing all administrative related duties.
* Ensure accurate daily and monthly stock take is done, stock deviations and adjustments are accurately completed and posted within the due dates.
* Managing and controlling all administrative personnel to ensure optimal employee and branch performance.
* Managing all till (cashier) and frontline (POS) staff to ensure effective operations, exceptional customer satisfaction and adherence to company rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Oversee daily cash-ups and pick-ups are done within company policies.
* Managing till overs and shortages.
* Attend to general ad hoc duties for the branch, such as ordering of stationary, staff requests, disciplinary functions and internal system queries.
* Managing and controlling all trollies in the shop. Taking control of the entrance and exit of trollies.
* Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics, with at least 2-3 years’ experience in an Admin Position within a retail of trading environment.
* Computer Literate: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Excellent organising and administrative skills.
* Must be numerically accurate.
* Ability to work under pressure while keeping a cool head.
* Ability to manage personnel to ensure effective operations.
|Job Closing Date||31/12/2027|