|Company||Woermann Brock & Co.|
|Location||Namibia, Namibia, Namibia|
Namibia's oldest authentic retailor is looking for a well motivated Branch Manager to join our diverse team.
|Job Functions||Administration,Management,Operations,Retail,Safety & Security,Sales,Supervisor|
* To ensure profitable operations through providing excellent customer service with the aim on growing the company’s client base by providing the correct products in a presentable and desirable manner.
* Ensure that customers have an excellent shopping experience by providing them with clean, fresh and attractive products in a respectful and desirable environment.
* Do daily morning and afternoon inspections (walk through) to ensure all merchandising, service departments, non-foods and groceries are of excellent standards; and to identify and correct problem areas within an efficient timeframe.
* Ensure customers and personnel satisfaction through ensuring proper housekeeping, health & safety, and security within all areas of the shop.
* Create and maintain excellent relations with internal and external stakeholders.
* Promote and drive all sale promotions in a strategic and attractive/desirable manner.
* Ensure all orders and promotional planning are done within deadlines.
* Ensure budget planning in a strategic and realistic manner.
* Manage sales targets on a daily base to ensure monthly targets are reached.
* Prevent stock loss through effective management of all departments and areas of the shop. Analyse, identify and draw action plans to prevent and fore come stock losses through effective personnel management.
* Ensure all stock received from suppliers are in order by inspecting all items and ensuring receiving procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Ensure daily admin tasks are done according to company procedures.
* Actively train and develop all staff members to maximise personnel and operational performance.
* Attend to all personnel related requests and problems. Attend to all IR related actions within your branch.
* Ensure all personnel hours are scheduled correctly and submitted within the set timeframe/deadline; including management of personnel leave planning.
* Strongly ensure that all company rules, regulations, policies and procedures are implemented and adhered.
* Degree in Business Administration, Retail Management or other relevant Degree with at least 4 - 6 years’ relevant experience OR Grade 12 with at least 7 years’ relevant experience of which 3 years must be on a supervisory level.
* Computer Literate: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
* Driver’s Licence: Code B
* Ability to solve problems under pressure.
* Excellent analytical ability.
* Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
* Must be a strong completer.
* Good knowledge on Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
|Job Closing Date||31/12/2027|