|Company||Telesure Group Services (Pty) Ltd|
|Location||Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Business Development Officer contributes to the organisational goals by generating high quality leads for Business Insurance.
To effectively build and maintain relationships with prospects.
• To generate high quality leads from prospective clients on a daily basis.
• To assess marketing opportunities to contribute to the growth of Business Insurance.
• To gather information on prospects requirements for product enhancement.
• To effectively build and manage relationships with management and the call centre.
• To effectively promote and advocate the brand to prospective clients in order to
convert new leads to sales.
• Understanding customer needs and consistently meeting customer expectations.
• To ensure up-to-date industry and market knowledge, as well as internal products,
• Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
• Deliver on Treating Customers Fairly principles in alignment with regulatory
Level of Education:
• Grade 12 (Standard 10)
• FAIS accreditation (60 credits)
• Diploma/degree in Marketing
• 1 - 3 years marketing or sales experience in related industries (banking / financial
/ insurance / business services)
• 6 months relevant experience in commercial insurance
• Sales, administration and marketing principles
• Knowledge of commercial risk management principles
• Working knowledge of FAIS and FICA
• Principles of relationship management
• Communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Relationship building
• PC literate: MS Office
• Analytical skills
• Creative thinking
|Job Closing Date||06/05/2019|