|Reference #||Work-it 001|
|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally. As a Group we possess a rich heritage with brands that have been in existence for many years. Since our inception in 2008, Educor has evolved into an education giant offering face-to-face, distance and online learning. Our face to face brands include Damelin, CityVarsity, ICESA, Central Technical College and recently the Dermatech Training Institute. Distance brands include INTEC College, Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) and our higher-education distance brand, Lyceum. New additions to the Educor house of brands are our innovative and inspiring online brands, Damelin Online and CityVarsity Online. These brands remain the cornerstone of the Educor stable.
Work-it Student Employment Centre is a division of Educor, your digital think tank that functions as a powerhouse of career sustainability and possible job creation for EDUCOR current Students and/or EDUCOR Graduated Students (Alumini).
|Industries||Academic,Accounting,Accounting & Auditing,Admin, Office & Support,Advertising,Audio Visual Engineering,Digital,Education,Engineering,Food & Beverages,Hospitality,Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure,Human Resources,IT - Information Technology,Marketing,Media,Public Relations / Communications / Journalism / Media & Promotions,Sales,Software Development,Travel / Tourism|
* GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: HET Temp work gaining work experience in your field of studies
• GRADUATE EXPERIENCE PROGRAMME: Full-Time, Permanent Entry Level positions. Not necessarily related directly to your field of studies
• INTERN PROGRAMME: TVET In-Service Training (18 to 24 months). Enabling you to further your qualification and obtain your Diploma
• CASUAL / PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT: Work whilst you are studying or after Graduation. Gain work experience and earn money at the same time
* Current or Graduated Student/Alumini of Educor
• No criminal record
• Available for Work & Willing to Learn
• Enthusiastic with a Great Attitude
• Dedicated, Ambitious and Hardworking
• A Team Player
• An Ambassador proud to represent their Educor Brand
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I HAVE APPLIED ?
Should you be a current or graduated EDUCOR Student, a Work-it Recruiter will make contact with you to discuss examples of work that may be available, as well as explain the full recruitment process going forward should you be shortlisted for a particular position.
PLEASE NOTE: WORK PLACEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED
|Job Closing Date||31/12/2019|