|Company||Barloworld Logistics Africa|
|Location||Kraaifontein, Western Cape, South Africa|
To assist with all aspects of running a successful stores department.
1. Receiving of stock.
2. Picking and issuing of stock.
3. Creating stock requisitions and orders.
4. Capturing data on a real-time basis.
5. Optimising parts’ stock holding.
6. Ordering stock from suppliers.
7. Balancing of stock on a monthly basis.
8. Maintaining the stores environment according to company standards
9. Occupational risk management – behaviour and compliance
10. Assist with ad-hoc tasks where required
Matric/ Grade 12
Must be prepared to work long hours and weekends when operational requirements dictate
3+ years of experience in a similar role within a heavy transport workshop environment
Knowledge of relevant transport legislation
Fluent in written and spoken English Advanced administrative and organisational skills Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
The ability to work in a highly pressurized environment
|Job Closing Date||17/01/2019|