|Location||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
The Claims CIM Consultant contributes to the organisational goals by providing excellent service, unique to and in defence of the customer’s need, based on Telesure Service Way: connect, understand, be kept informed, and consider it done
|Job Functions||Advisory,Call Centre|
• To always strive to deliver service that aims to achieve first contact resolution.
• Increase customer satisfaction through positive interaction focussing on making it easy to fulfil customer needs by living the Telesure Service Way behaviours.
• Continuously strive to maintain and enhance product and system knowledge, living up to the customer service expectation while complying to the FSB.
• Ensuring appropriate ownership of the customer retention value chain by providing a professional quality service.
• Build and maintain relationships with colleagues, customers, brokers and service providers
• Supplying accurate and comprehensive data integrity relating to customer information that will support the processing environment.
• Accurately capturing detailed and accurate information received from customers.
• Ensure Claims are finalised within set parameters (Turnaround time, SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) terms and conditions applied accurately).
• Ensure regular feedback to customers and other stakeholders, as determined by the company and/or customer requirements.
• Take accountability for the resolution of customer complaints, with a view to customer retention.
• Us judgement to solve unique or unusual customer situations outside set parameters, with a view to customer retentions.
• Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others
• Deliver on Treating Customers Fairly principles in alignment with regulatory requirements
• Grade 12 (Standard 10) with University Entrance (NQF4)
• Relevant FAIS Qualification
• Customer Service diploma/certificate
• A relevant 3 year related degree / diploma
• At least 2-3 years experience in a Customer Service environment
• Claims Experience
• Call Centre Experience
|Job Closing Date||21/12/2018|