|Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
Siyanda Software Solutions has more than 25 years’ experience in the implementation and support of ERP systems across Namibia.
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates for an ERP Consultant role.
Please note that this role is based in Windhoek, Namibia.
|Job Functions||Client Services|
The objective of the Senior ERP Consultant position is to provide ongoing software and business process support for Siyanda’s clients. As the face of the company, this is the single most important and valued position in the Siyanda family.
This is not a desk-bound position and the incumbent is required to travel to Siyanda’s clients to deliver onsite support.
The incumbent is required to perform onsite installation-, configuration- and ongoing support of ERP software for Siyanda’s clients.
It is crucial that the incumbent has a valid Namibian Driver’s license and owns a private vehicle.
• 3 years’ experience with implementing ERP systems.
• 3 years’ hands-on experience with MS SQL Server.
• 3 years’ experience in a client-facing, software support and consulting environment.
Requirements for entry:
• Grade 12.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution will be an advantage.
• Proficient in using MS Excel.
• Valid Namibian Driver’s License.
• Is by law allowed to work in Namibia.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
• Avail of the minimum requirements with regard to the above experience and qualifications.
• Avail of official certification in any relevant ERP environment.
• Have prior experience working in a ERP software support environment.
• Have knowledge of or experience in general accounting practice.
|Job Closing Date||31/12/2018|