|Company||Financial Sector Conduct Authority|
|Reference #||FSCA: 474|
|Location||Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa|
To provide and manage the activities of Enforcement Assessment team, which include but not limited to the following: handling of complaints relating to alleged contraventions of the Financial Sector Regulations Act and any sector law, debarment of persons, suspension and withdrawal of licences. The person appointed to this position will report to the Head of Department.
• Manage and direct the operations of the Enforcement Assessment team;
• Manage and supervise the process of enforcement action and facilitate the hand over to the Investigation and Enforcement;
• Manage and supervise the process of regulatory action and debarments;
• Handle enquiries and complaints relating to debarments and regulatory action;
• Manage the human resource of the team effectively and efficiently;
• Liaise with the Financial Services Tribunal (“Tribunal”) regarding appeals/review applications against the Financial Sector Conduct Authority’s (“Conduct Authority)”decisions to debar natural persons who are alleged to have contravened a sectorial law or suspended and withdrawn licenses
• Assist in managing and controlling the Departmental budget;
• Provide support to the SAPS and Director of Public Prosecutions regarding investigations and prosecutions of FSR Act and sector laws contraventions.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Law or related field, with at least 5 years relevant work experience, 3 of which being at a senior level. The candidate must have good knowledge of the Financial Sector Regulations Act , the sector laws and the financial sector industry. The candidate must be able to display good planning, organisational and leadership skills, including the ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team.
|Job Closing Date||11/12/2018|