|Salary||P 100.00 - 100.00 Monthly|
|Location||Gaborone, South East, Botswana|
Our client in the diamond industry is looking for suitable candidates to fill in the position of Chief Accountant.
•collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
• undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
• controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
• managing budgets
• developing and managing financial systems/models
• carrying out business modeling and risk assessments
• Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
•Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Management of Account monthly report
• Submit monthly VAT- Returns
• Process salaries on time
• Basic accounting norms
• Co-ordinating with management
|Job Closing Date||18/12/2018|