|Company||Telesure Group Services (Pty) Ltd|
|Location||Dainfern, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Service Coach contributes to the organisational goals by providing coaching, guidance, feedback, recommendation and follow up on identified coaching opportunities to call centre consultants and managers. The service coach focuses on an end to end basis on service complaints, customer feedback, surveys, SQA, product change/new product alignment training and other best in class call centre techniques in order to support an excellent customer experience.
|Job Functions||Call Centre,Client Services|
•Identify coaching opportunities by considering the end to end customer experience failures.
• Presenting findings and recommendations on possible coaching opportunities to Management for approval in order to implement coaching initiatives.
•Ensure up to date knowledge of Auto and General Procedures and philosophies so that work meets operational and financial results against target.
• Align internal stakeholders (learning and Development) to ensure training stays relevant.
• Ensure that each call centre consultant are guided and coached in accordance with the measures, goals and objectives set for them.
• Provide feedback and reports to management and individuals in terms of performance improvement.
• Effective change management to call centre consultants in terms of communicating and procedural changes in applicable process’, scripting, product knowledge etc.
• Ensure that consultants are aligned to the Auto and General people programme through the management of the onboarding process for call centre consultants.
Level of Education:
•Essential: Grade 12 (Standard 10)
•Desirable: Diploma / degree / certificate in coaching or training
•4 – 6 years Sales SQA, supervisor, trainer or coach within a customer service and call centre environment
•Short term insurance industry experience
|Job Closing Date||24/12/2018|