|Company||Barloworld Logistics Africa|
|Location||Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa|
The main purpose of the job is to ensure the loading of bulk products on the Meadow Feeds site in line with company and customer standards and requirements.
1. Load bulk products within the schedule times. Ensure delays are escalated.
2. Off-load feed returns and complete relevant documentation on the correct formats in an accurate way.
3. Ensure correct procedure is followed when bins are red sealed.
4. Complete the Bulk Outloader check sheets on a daily basis.
5. Ensure that the refuel processes and procedures are followed correctly for the designated vehicle/s.
6. Track and monitor vehicles on the company internal tracking system.
7. Provide feedback to the customers after briefing and de-briefing sessions with drivers have been conducted.
8. Ensure all documentation is verified in accordance with company policies and procedures.
9. Ensure any problems and delays are escalated to the relevant operations line manager.
10. Ensure effective and efficient communication to customer by issuing special instructions to drivers, constant communication with drivers and proper hand over as and when needed.
11. Ensure adherence to health and safety standards, initiatives and legislative requirements as applicable to scope of work.
12. Complete incident or accident documentation as and when required.
13. Support the implementation of the Smart Trucker methodology through the Smartcoms.
Diploma in transport management
2 years’ experience in a transport environment
Driver’s license required
Must be able to work shifts
Willing and able to perform manual labour
Knowledge of NBCRFLI Main Agreement
Knowledge of MAX
Computer literacy (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
|Job Closing Date||31/01/2019|