|Company||Flexi Personnel Limited|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
Flexi Personnel Limited is a Human Resource Consultancy firm providing strategic Human Resource services including Human Resource Consultancy, Outsourced Labor Management, Payroll Management, Recruitment and Selection, Expatriate Services and Relocation Support and Psychometric Assessments. We are seeking to recruit a Payroll Supervisor.
• Supervise and lead payroll team
• Implementing client service level agreements and managing reconciliations.
• Provide and ensure excellent customer service is delivered to all clients
• Ensure accurate client reconciliation is sent to the client as per SLAs
• Ensure the invoicing done in Accounts Receivables is per client SLAs, by developing the
invoicing templates for every client.
• Ensure that the data in Mansoft is always accurate.
• Ensure all payrolls are accurately calculated as per the income tax Act, overtime captured
accurately and timely processed
• Lead payroll/Client reconciliations and ensure no outstanding issues are carried forward
• Pick all payroll issues, detect and report any fraud and alert on any gaps/control failures.
• Lead Payroll invoice follow up with payroll clients for healthy cash flow management.
• Liaise with clients’ accountant to lead the implementation of the clients’ SLAs and provide
• Management of own payroll accounts
• Quality audit and assurance of payroll
• Collate and process statutory deductions and ensure they are paid on time
• Always ensure all client information is filed and updated.
• Ensure client invoices are sent on timely/agreed dates
• Monthly payroll/Statutory projection
• Ensure statutory summary reports and files are maintained as per the company guidelines.
• Profitability analysis for all outsourced accounts
• Ensure monthly statements are shared with clients and reconcile any variance within the agreed timelines.
• Timely update to the client on any emerging issues, payroll changes, and statutory changes.
• Ensure all statutory contributions, saccos, pensions, and loan payments are up to date and
share statements with employees on monthly basis.
• Bachelor of Commerce- Finance/ Accounting or related field
• CPA K/ACCA qualification is an added advantage
• 4 years’ experience accounting/payroll management
• At least 2 years of supervisory experience
|Job Closing Date||22/01/2019|