|Company||Flexi Personnel Limited|
|Location||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
Flexi Personnel Limited is a Human Resource Consultancy firm providing strategic Human Resource services including Human Resource Consultancy, Outsourced Labor Management, Payroll Management, Recruitment and Selection, Expatriate Services and Relocation Support and Psychometric Assessments. We are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager.
• Supervise external accounting role and interrogate the accounts before being presented to
the management and the board
• Lead Financial Planning and develop business strategy financials.
• Work closely with tax advisors to ensure the business is always compliant.
• Take a leading role in supporting the management to prepare annual financial business
• Draft and present annual budgets to the management and the board
• Lead budget implementation as approved by the board
• Develop internal management accounts
• Lead system efficiency and optimal utilization and deter any fraud before they happen
within the system.
• Make recommendation on acquired financial and payroll systems i.e. customization
• Approve and sign all credit notes.
• Responsible for all accounting reconciliations for accurate and timely accounts
• Implement audit findings
• Implement board recommendations
• Oversee company cashflow receivables/payables
• Implement work-life balance within the team
• Approval of all payments (internal and external)
• System approvals on sage system
• Compliance as per statutory requirements -lead all statutory files are updated monthly
and at a designated location.
• Advise/develop quotations/ estimates / financial proposed for new business leads with
business develop team
• Prepare/facilitate internal/external audit
• Oversee asset procurement and lead budget compliance.
• Supervise payroll and finance team.
• Bachelor in Commerce- Finance/ Accounting or related field
• CPA K /ACCA qualification
• 5-7 years’ experience accounting/Financial management
• At least 2-3 years of supervisory experience
|Job Closing Date||22/01/2019|