|Company||Africa Health Research Institute|
|Location||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
This is an exciting position for a SharePoint Specialist to help drive digital transformation throughout the organization. You will be the primary resource for SharePoint and all related Office 365 technologies such as MS Teams, OneDrive, Forms (Microsoft and 3rd Party), Power BI etc.
This position will work closely with the organization and will meet with different teams and departments to help design and implement SharePoint technologies that include Document Repositories, Forms and Workflows. This position will be expected to improve on existing processes as well as recommend and design new technology-based solutions to problems and challenges the organization may be facing.
You will take full technical and design responsibility in implementing these new processes on SharePoint or any related technology as needed. You will also be the change agent and a SharePoint ambassador for the organization which will include helping to deploy, train and improve end-user adoption. You will work closely with the rest of the IT team to help drive and implement related technologies as needed.
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Industries||ICT - Information & Communications Technology,Ngo / Non-Profit,Research,Science & Technology,Software Development|
• Provide technical and system support and development for all SharePoint technologies.
• Design and deploy Forms and Workflows
• Drive Integration between existing business applications and services with SharePoint.
• Research, develop and test new technologies and provide recommendations
• Manage vast amounts of data and provide best practice processes.
• Create and maintain documentation
• Facilitate and/or participate in meetings
• Develop and deliver SharePoint and O365 training, demos, presentations to staff
• Help maintain and provide input and compliance to Policies and SOPs.
• Drive and contribute to a culture of quality/excellence
• Occasional, but necessary, travel between sites within KZN will be required
• Work closely with the line manager and carry out related duties as directed
1. A relevant IT or SharePoint related diploma/degree or certification
2. Valid driver’s license.
3. Fluency in English (written and spoken)
1. 4+ Years’ experience in IT field
2. At least 3 years’ experience in planning & architecting SharePoint implementations and projects including Forms and Workflows
3. Experience working with various Office 365 applications with any O365 certifications highly advantageous
4. Strong understanding of Microsoft Server technologies
Knowledge and Abilities
1. Strong knowledge and understanding of database technologies
2. Advanced MS Office competency
3. Diligence and perseverance to complete all tasks
4. Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, flexible and a good team player
1. DBA Skills and experience
2. Software development and programming skills
3. Powershell skills
1. Web development skills
2. Ability to document information accurately and methodically
3. Problem solving skills (both technical & soft)
4. Report writing skills
5. Strong general IT technical skills and knowledge
|Job Closing Date||23/02/2019|