|Location||Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally. As a Group we possess a rich heritage with brands that have been in existence for many years. Since our inception in 2008, Educor has evolved into an education giant offering face-to-face, distance and online learning. Our face to face brands include Damelin, CityVarsity, ICESA, Central Technical College and recently the Dermatech Training Institute. Distance brands include INTEC College, Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) and our higher-education distance brand, Lyceum. New additions to the Educor house of brands are our innovative and inspiring online brands, Damelin Online and CityVarsity Online. These brands remain the cornerstone of the Educor stable.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
•To achieve the desired sales outputs as directed by management.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
•Meeting and exceeding sales budgets.
•Schedule part time and corporate meetings
•Deliver excellent customer service.
•Carry out accurate and efficient sales related administration.
•Display and apply extensive product knowledge.
•Display accurate and efficient use of ICAS and Goldmine systems.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
•Diploma in Sales & Marketing an advantage
• 2-3 years Sales experience
COMPETENCIES OF THE JOB:
1. Planning and organizing competencies
2. Excellent Interpersonal skills
3. Good team player
4. Good attention to detail.
5. Good communication skills especially verbal and written English.
6. Able to work independently
7. Ability to function in a highly pressurized environment
8. High level of resilience.
9. Excellent selling and negotiation skills
10. To continuously improve through feedback
11. Passion for relationship building and selling
|Job Closing Date||18/02/2019|