|Company||Risk Benefit Solutions|
|Location||Mfuleni, Western Cape, South Africa|
An exciting career opportunity currently exist for a Branch Leader within one of SA's leading short-term insurance companies. This awesome employment opportunity makes provision for a market related salary including a well commission structure and incentive – performance based.
|Job Functions||Finance,Funeral Service,Management,Marketing,Sales|
• Monitoring performance of the team (Sales, Sales Quality and Productivity);
• Motivating and coaching representatives to sustain targets;
• Managing overall productivity of the team. Minimizing sales cancellations of the team;
• Ensuring there is ongoing operational effectiveness and efficiency in the team;
• Meeting and exceeding the agreed service levels. Manage resource capacity and recruit high performing sales representatives;
• Develop and build relationships with team, the community and clients. Manage the day to day operations of the branch;
• Compile reports & People Management.
• Matric or NQF4 qualification;
• Minimum of 3 years Team Leader / Assistant Branch Manager experience in a client facing insurance sales environment, and;
• An additional 5 years target driven financial sales experience.
• Selling skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Effective written and communication skills.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated and disciplined.
• Customer service orientation.
• Target Driven
• Must be in possession of a valid driver's licence and PDP
|Job Closing Date||17/06/2019|