|Company||Telesure Investment Holdings|
|Location||Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
The Sales Consultant contributes to the organisational goals by achieving sales through effective contact management whilst maintaining high quality standards and ensuring long term relationships with customers.
|Job Functions||Call Centre|
|Industries||Financial Services,Funeral Service,Sales|
Effectively manage contacts from start to finish with customers, regardless of the data distribution channel.
• Contribute to the achievement of organisational objectives through understanding and delivering the required individual targets (e.g. achieving talk time targets, sales targets etc.).
• Deliver efficient customer service levels through effective call management.
• Achieve operational requirements and service delivery through effective time and attendance management.
• Connect, develop rapport, form relationships and ensure positive customer experiences at all times.
• Understand the customers’ unique profile, identifying a relevant course of action based on customer needs and undertake an appropriate course of action ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for individual actions and the delivery of high quality standards.
• Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
• Deliver on Treating Customers Fairly principles in alignment with regulatory requirements
Level of Education: Essential:
• Grade 12/ Matric
• The appropriate FAIS accreditation
• At least 1- 2 years sales experience, preferably in the short term or long term insurance industry
|Job Closing Date||31/08/2019|