|Company||EP Management & Consultancy Services|
|Location||Matola, Maputo, Mozambique|
The EP Management and Consultancy Services is recruiting for his client an Warehouse and Logistic Specialist
|Job Functions||Logistics,Supply Chain,Warehousing|
• Directly supervises the warehouse function.
• Develops strategies related to work flow to ensure operational success.
• Provide secure storage and handling of classified and sensitive items.
• Follow Material Inventory Procedure to ensure materials and consumables are properly received upon the delivery of materials.
• Accurately log, store, track and handle materials and consumables.
• Ensure perfect records of all materials and consumables within SAP.
• Collaborate with other Supply Chain functions, Operations and Maintenance to effectively manage and optimize order fulfillment rate.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures, and controls including but not limited to safety, health, confidentiality and environmental policies;
• Conducts Cycle Counting and/or Physical Inventory Process per schedule and reports discrepancies to Management;
• Count, weigh, or measure incoming or outgoing items to compare identifying information and variety against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records;
• Monitor and maintain physical condition of warehouse
• Coordinates with technical maintenance and operations to manage critical stock
• Coordinated with supply chain team to manage logistics
• Ensures tracking and management of rotating assets and Swing-sets
• Perform transactions in the SAP inventory system to enter new quantities and to remove inventory from stock to ensure accurate system and documentation updates
• Generates reports in SAP analyse
• Keeps an updated record of slow moving and high valued stock
• Ensures updated stock valuation
• Participate in daily, weekly and monthly production planning meeting
• Updates and ensures adherence of Standard Operating Procedures
• Participate in activities such as team huddles to promote continuous improvement;
• Receive materials into the warehouse and verify materials against purchase order or receiving report to ensure the accuracy of the delivery;
• Resolve issues of quality, count, part number, etc. with incoming shipments and elevate those that are not resolved;
• Responsible for receipt, storage, and issuance of a variety of critical inventory;
• Manage the warehouse operations from inventory storage, space utilization, safety and compliance;
• Verifies correctness of catalogue/inventory numbers, descriptions, quantities, units, and location and resolve and/or communicate differences;
• Ensure that the warehouse is cleaned and maintained at all times.
• Accountable for meeting safety performance standards and completing all work safely.
• Formulates and coordinates procurement proposals.
• Responsible for the timely reporting of accidents, injuries and “near miss” and hazardous situations.
• Ensures warehouse activities are performed safely and according to guidelines and policies established by the Company.
• Maintains precise material safety data records on all hazardous materials stored and/or utilized by shop and field employees.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented and strong analytical skills required
• Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
• Thorough and accurate with attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to compile and present reports
• To present themselves in a business-like manner
|Job Closing Date||21/06/2019|