|Company||EP Management & Consultancy Services|
|Location||Matola, Maputo, Mozambique|
The EP Management and Consultancy Services is recruiting for his client a Laboratory Technician
|Job Functions||Laboratory Work|
• Operate the water treatment plant including related subsystems and instrumentation.
• Make visual inspections of facility equipment.
• Monitor water quality by performing laboratory tests at various stages in the treatment process and calibrate laboratory equipment and maintain records.
• Monitor the quality of delivered new lubricating oil.
• Monitor the engine cooling water, raw water, treated water, sewage/waste water and drinking water.
• Carry out the daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of parameters.
• Develop written operating procedures.
• Make flow adjustments.
• Report in weekly, monthly and annual base in regard all activities.
• Forecast requirements for consumables at laboratory and chemicals.
• Perform related duties as required
• Chemical or Environmental Engineering degree.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
• Speaks, reads and writes English fluently.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
• Background in operating of water treatment plant.
• Experience in laboratory activities.
• Experience in sample collections.
|Job Closing Date||21/06/2019|