|Location||Woodmead, Gauteng, South Africa|
Technical Specialist on process and plant design for waste water treatment, and associated infrastructure.
Additional knowledge of potable water treatment an advantage.
- Design of wastewater (and water) treatment facilities and associated components (e.g. water distribution, pump stations, pipelines) at senior technical level.
- Design of Water and Waste water (and water) treatment processes
- Project management for wastewater (and water) plants and associated infrastructure
- Network and build relationships with potential- and current clients.
- New business development - source new projects and clients.
- Implement and coordinate technical projects, including marketing, staffing, management, technical and financial issues to projects.
- Successful application and management of Quality system.
- Manage performance, training and mentoring of subordinates.
- Manage project risk and resolution of PI claims.
B.Eng/BSc.Eng in Civil Engineering (MSc in Waterwater and Water treatment an advantage)
At least 7 - 10 years experience in the design of water-and wastewater utilities and associated technologies (e.g. water distribution, pump stations, pipelines) at technical level.
Technical skills in the field of waste (and water) water engineering needs to be sound in order to be respected by peers, and other employees reporting into him/her as well as clients.
MS Office proficient
Good business understanding
Management of employees, and technical & financial issues to projects
Market knowledge and marketing skills
Commercially astute (able to identify risks & rewards of projects & contribute to project pricing - O&M, CApex, etc.)
Willing to travel in and outside of SA
Networking & relationship building
Decision making & problem solving
Flexible & enthusiastic attitude
|Job Closing Date||30/11/2019|