|Location||Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa|
IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in Atlanta, Australia and Canada is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
•Do the right thing
|Job Functions||Information Technology,Software Development|
|Industries||IT - Information Technology,Software Development|
The primary responsibility of this role will be to design the data acquisition, data staging, loading, and transformation of data through ETL processes, and integrate into the IsoMetrix Platform.
The role is also expected to have a broad DW background to allow contributions in Database Administration and BI Development when needed. Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated track record of analysing the business needs as well as the
IsoMetrix Platform’s architecture, to deliver high quality solutions with the ability to support and improve current implementations.
• Take ownership and accountability for Platform’s PowerBI tooling, in line with the project goals and
• Accurately analyze performance test results statistics to discover, isolate, report-on performance
• Attend peer reviews of requirements and software to ensure in depth knowledge of the functionality and
architecture of the software.
• Create and maintain code surrounding the BI neeed, ensuring scripting standards are put in place and
• Deliver quality work products according to the defined testing scope, raising risks and issues
•Detect and log defects with all necessary information for advanced troubleshooting.
• Work closely with SME’s, Engineers, Testers and other teams, as necessary.
• Inform affected parties of changes in a timely and appropriate fashion.
• Continually further one’s knowledge and enhance skills.
• Ensure close collaboration with the product team, business analysts and software developers in terms.
• Provide input for the required weekly status reports.
• Proactive identification abilities of bottlenecks and performance related issues.
Minimum education experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree will be considered.
• 2-3 years of experience working with Power BI.
• 2-3 years of experience in SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration
• Experience in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
• Excellent communication Skills – written and oral
• Positive attitude, team player
• High attention to detail
• Quality conscious, analytical, assertive, ability to multi task
• Self-starter and quick learner
• Professional and presentable
|Job Closing Date||30/09/2020|