|Location||St Helena Bay, Western Cape, South Africa|
We are expanding and looking for talent in your area. If you have experience in leading a team, have a passion for operations and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We would like to hear from you.
Ecowize is an international Hygiene and Sanitation company renowned for continual improvement and technological innovation. We are synonymous with high performance, high compliance cleaning solutions and as a result, have become a leading international specialized hygiene and sanitation, service provider.
|Job Functions||Administration,Operations,Site Manager|
|Industries||Cleaning & Hygiene Solutions|
•Manage and co-ordinate all operational functions on his/her designated site.
•Ensure that Ecowize delivers a food safe site.
•Attend monthly meetings with the Area Manager to discuss all aspects of the site such as progress reports, client feedback and team performance, aggregate hygiene reports and budgets.
•Use information obtained at site to complete inspections, micros, audits and customer feedback.
•Conduct and report meetings with Supervisors and Team Leaders.
•Managing of site budgets including stock control and monitoring of equipment, consumables and uniforms. Compile a monthly financial report on the income (profit) and expenditure of the site.
•Complete Operational documentation and procedures.
•Utilise and maintain operational machinery, equipment and technology.
•Address staff issues with the supervisors and liaise with HR department.
•Manage individuals and team performance and identify any areas of improvement.
•Manage the workplace’s climate and culture and maintain a healthy work environment.
•Manage the workplace climate and culture in line with our company values ; Respect, Honesty & Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication and Service Excellence.
•Maintain a healthy work environment.
•Coaching and mentoring of staff as well as developing skills.
•Ensure that time sheets and staff rosters are completed and stored.
•Ensure that all Safety and Security policies and procedures are adhered to.
•Make any recommendations to improve the process and maintenance of systems.
•Deliver on customer satisfaction.
• Minimum 1 year experience in the Operations of a Food & Beverage Processing plant.
• Food Technology or Microbiology certificate or diploma – advantageous.
• Able to manage the strict flow of an operation and variable allocation of resources.
• Candidate must be computer literate, self-motivated and target driven.
• Candidate must have the ability to work under pressure and should be prepared to work weekends or when requested –must be prepared to work night shift only.
• Good communicator with client, management and staff and must take ownership /accountability of the site.
|Job Closing Date||10/12/2019|