|Company||WSP Group Africa (Pty) Ltd|
|Location||Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa|
WSP is one of the most diverse consulting firms in Africa. To further our strategic business expansion plan, we are seeking new employees who are loyal, committed, competent and proud to work for us. We are committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
• To Invoice the work processed off billing schedule and collect outstanding money on a daily basis.
• Ensure that the Groups Invoicing is done accurately on a daily basis from the information provided by the various Divisions.
• Ensure that monthly invoicing cut-off deadline is adhered to.
• Invoices are emailed immediately upon processing to relevant customers.
• Reconcile billing schedule with Project Managers on a monthly basis, and payment terms agreed to with Project Managers.
• Monitor and invoice timesheets on time and expense based projects
• Customers who require hand-delivered invoices are to receive originals without delay.
• Statements are to be emailed within 2 days of month-end.
• Month end deadlines as set by the Credit Manager is met.
• Collect the outstanding Debtors money in a professional manner understanding customer retention, and rollover.
• Maintain record keeping of debtor’s comments, per monthly follow up on debt collections.
• Achieve monthly Collection Targets as set by the Credit Manager.
• Follow up of Debtors queries and resolving queries in a speedy and professional manner.
• Feedback to clients and the business within an acceptable timeframe, which will not exceed 48hrs.
• Obtain authorisation on credit notes, and ensuring prompt processing of credit notes.
• Ensuring that due diligence processes are adhered to.
• Any ad hoc tasks that is required is attended to.
• Attend monthly debtors meetings to provide feedback to the Credit Manager re progress/status on overdue debt.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
• Role model standards for SHEQ performance and behaviour consistent with the company’s health, safety, environmental and quality vision and policies by influencing those around you
• Contributing to the identification of SHEQ risks and driving processes to achieve Zero Harm
• Embracing, displaying and promoting the company values and ensuring a safe working environment is maintained at all times
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Matric / Grade 12
• Credit Management – Credit Three
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a credit controller with a minimum book value of R15 million
KEY COMPETENCIES AND GENERIC SKILLS:
• Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office - Word, and Excel
• Telephone technique
• Knowledge of the consulting engineer & construction business processes, and procedure’s
• Requires good interpersonal Skills for dealing with customers, and internal staff across all levels within the organisation
In order to apply for the role, please note the following:
•Work hours will be full time five days a week (Mon-Fri 8 hours per day).
•Centralized function in our Bryanston office having national responsibilities.
This is to ensure the optimization of this function in supporting the business across all business units and geographies.
|Job Closing Date||23/09/2019|