|Location||Greytown, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
Mascor John Deere Greytown is the local John Deere Dealers in the Area. This position will be responsible for the smooth administration of the workshop, while ensuring that Customers ' having a positive experience when dealing with us.
|Job Functions||Accounting,Administration,Client Services,Data Capturing,Finance,Health & Safety,Technical|
|Industries||Admin, Office & Support,Agriculture,Call Centre & Helpdesk,Logistics,Technical|
*Deals with Customer Enquiries.
*Maintain accurate on-time reports.
*Maintains Service Department Records.
*General Workshop Administration.
* Opening & Closing of Workshop Job cards.
* Process Invoices for payment.
* Process John Deere Warranty Claims and follow - up.
The successful candidate will:
* Have at least Grade 12, but preferably a post matric qualification.such as a diploma.
* Two years experience in a Diesel Workshop environment.
*Valid Drivers Licence
*Excellent Communication Skills both spoken and written in English
* Competent in Microsoft EXCEL & Word
*Proven Customer Service Experience.
* Proven basic accounting skills
|Job Closing Date||30/09/2019|