|Company||Talksure (Pty) Ltd|
|Location||Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
Established in 2010, Talksure has fast become one of South Africa’s most respected independent Financial Service Providers. The strong entrepreneurial and ethical vision developed by our founder and chairman is shared by our Executive team who have almost 100 years of combined experience within the Financial Services and contact centre industry in Europe and South Africa.
With an ever growing employee complement of over 700 it goes without saying that we are a people business; employees, clients and partners are our number one focus
|Industries||Call Centre & Helpdesk,Financial Services,Insurance|
Purpose of the job:
Provides overall administrative support to the employment/recruitment area, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
• Provides overall administrative support to the recruitment area, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
• Compiles and prepares job information for advertising of open positions, online and in print.
• Schedules interviews, reference checks on successful employees and personnel changes.
• Maintain applicant database and candidate records.
• Handles travel arrangements where applicable.
• Completes reference checks and personnel changes.
• Conducts database searches and schedules interviews for Recruitment Officer
• Provides support to the Recruitment department on an adhoc basis.
• Assists with maintaining Job Specifications and updating recruitment templates.
• Coordinating paperwork and applications through various systems.
• Assist, attend and provide support to the broader team at job fairs, open days and off-sight visits.
• Provides assistance with candidate sourcing initiatives.
• Send out bulk communication via various channels.
• Obtaining stats for internal applicants
• Compile summary sheet for candidate information
• Preparation and submission of staff files to the HR department
• Capturing of employment checks via MIE portal
• Conduct induction with new starters
• Ordering of stationary
• Arranging for bulk printing of recruitment documents
• Conduct telephonic screening interviews
Qualifications and Requirements:
•Matric (Minimum Requirement)
•HR related Certificate or Diploma (Preferred)
•1-2 years recruitment related experience
•2-3 years Administration Experience
•Planning and organising
•Analysing and Interpreting
•Organising and Executing
•Attention to Detail
|Job Closing Date||27/09/2019|