|Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
A Project Manager to act as an onsite delivery lead for one of our clients. This role requires an understanding of Project Management, Scrum, Delivery Management as well as Technical savvy.
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Industries||ICT - Information & Communications Technology|
• Identifying risks, dependencies and impediments.
• Leading the team and business in finding a solution.
• Coordinating with other teams and functional partners.
• Actively escalating when needed to ensure resolution.
• Providing insights from stakeholders and other initiatives, regularly communicating status, changes in direction, and relevant metrics to avoid misalignment and roadblocks.
• Facilitation of the delivery process.
• Ensuring obstacles and impediments are removed.
• Ensuring the true status of the team performance is reflected at all times.
Additional ECM Expectations:
• Collaborate and co-ordinate with ECM COE team to unpack project requirements and produce Impact Assessments.
• Negotiate Impact assessment costs with the project and internal resources.
• Negotiate deadlines and align with Project timelines and dependant deliverables.
• Ensure sufficient billable hours for self and resources (ADM to Business)
• Ensure that ECM resources follow the required governance, compliance processes and SDLC at all times (Documentation, Attend Prod and Non-Prod Technical Cabs, Executive Cabs and ensure that stakeholders are aligned and expectations are met.)
• Co-ordinate deployments and supporting technical teams for deliverables.
• Track project dependencies and ensure times agreed upon does not overrun.
• Facilitate hand over to Support and Maintenance team for every production deployment entering the warranty period (2-4 weeks post prod deployment)
• Ensure all non-prod environments are kept consistent and DR is kept up to date.
Negotiate support availability with internal team and external projects and ensure that resources are not unnecessarily fatigued.
A Bachelors Degree
Project or Programme Management Experience
Agile exposure and Scrum
|Job Closing Date||30/11/2019|