|Company||Health Plus Limited|
|Location||Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria|
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for result driven individuals who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
No matter what your job title is, the work you do at HealthPlus supports the health and well-being of the millions of men, women and children who turn to us for care. That is because all of us - from our talented business professionals at the head office and our experts in our retail locations who serve our communities - are committed to providing the best possible service experience.
With locations across Nigeria, we offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success.
|Job Functions||Banking,Call Centre,Client Services,Communications,Data Management,Operator,Public Relations,Quality Control,Sales,Social Media,Strategic Communication|
|Industries||Call Centre & Helpdesk,Consulting Services,Ecommerce,ICT - Information & Communications Technology,Retail,Wholesale|
•Partner with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with the company's objectives
•Act as the “Voice of the Customer” within the organisation
•Develop and implement procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Customer Service Department
•Provide feedback to management regarding service failures or customer concerns
•Oversee customer issues and ensures effective resolution
•Ensure professional responses are given (within pre-agreed SLAs) to all enquirers, requests or complaints received from
•Improve First Call Resolution, Average Handling Times and other contact center metrics
•Continually develop self and stay abreast of customer service trends
•Coach Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance
•Develop training plan for the department
•Perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in any technical field
• Master’s degree in a related field is an added advantage
• 12 years experience in a structured organisation, covering a range of service functional areas, 6
years of which must be in a managerial capacity
• Leadership, managerial and team building skills
• In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Proficiency in CRM systems
• Awareness of industry’s customer service trends
• Strong client-facing and communication skills (i.e. Active listening, understanding,
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Professional membership with CICRM or a related professional body is an added advantage
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Planning & organisational Skill
• Good problem solving and decision making skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence and show empathy
• Strong negotiation skills
• High standard of attention to detail
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite like Word, Outlook, and Excel
|Job Closing Date||31/10/2019|