|Location||Gauteng Area, Gauteng, South Africa|
AVBOB, African's largest mutual assurance society providing a one-stop funeral insurance and burial solution, has a vacancy for an ICT Telecommunication & Video Conferencing Specialist Support.
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Industries||Financial Services,Funeral Service,Insurance,IT - Information Technology|
- Actively participates in the technical planning, design, maintenance and support of telecommunications systems of all AVBOB agencies and at Head Office.
- Implements and maintains telecommunications solutions systems to ensure uptime and reliability by providing guidance and advice to business in respect of telecommunication solutions.
- Documents voice network by recording configuration diagrams and programming.
- Support and troubleshoot network routing and switching.
- Responsible for the video conferencing technical installation and management.
- Manage the video conferencing facility.
- Coordinate conference facility connectivity and availability.
- Ensures that backup and scheduling of software maintenance is undertaken timeously of all telecommunications facilities/systems across the Group.
- Coordinate system services updates with service providers on the telecoms systems.
- Diagnoses malfunctions of systems, databases, network and a variety of equipment for the purpose of identifying needed repairs and/or ensuring equipment is in proper working order.
- Maintains voice network by troubleshooting and repairing outages, updates documentation.
- Deliver proper client service to all eternal and external stake holders.
- Ensures that forward planning is taken place around telecommunications technologies in line with improved technological advancement in order for growth, sustainability and business continuity.
- Responsible for call center systems.
- Provides advice to business on new telecoms products before budgeting and procuring.
- Plans solutions installations by studying technical specifications, prepares an installation schematic.
- Ensures that all telecoms adhere to approved quality assurance processes.
- All operational tasks to be in compliance with approved SOP’s.
- Track and monitor SLA's with the external service providers.
- Implement, maintain and test call recordings, IVR and queues.
- Provide reports and monitoring on calls, recordings and queues.
- Assist with the asset verification and budget alignment.
- Provide management reports.
- Support users, update and report on tickets in the service desk system as per SLA’s.
- Highlight abuse of costs and systems.
- Implement systems according to industry best practice and deliver exceptional client service.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Relevant Degree (Networking and or Telecommunications)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Voice
- Genesys Certified Associate (GCA)
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Deliver Client Service
- Stakeholder focus
- Knowledge of the installation and repairs of traditional PABX and VOIP telephony systems.
- Knowledge of call centre software and solutions.
- Knowledge of premise cabling design and installation.
- Knowledge of enterprise networks, routing and switching.
- 1-3 Years’ technical experience in networking or telecommunications.
- 1-3 Years’ technical experience of traditional PABX and VOIP telephony systems
- 1-3 Years’ experience managing 3rd party suppliers
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
-Knowledge of telecoms hardware and software specifications..
- Knowledge of market related tendencies and best practices.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Accurate, figure orientated and focus on detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
|Job Closing Date||30/11/2019|