|Location||Fourways, South Africa|
Ovations Technologies requires the services of a Senior IT OPS Specialist/Manager to manage a team of technical subject matter experts and team leaders in support of stated objectives. To deliver frontline team results through cloud software.
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Industries||ICT - Information & Communications Technology|
Achieve client satisfaction objectives in support of strengthened business cloud IT collaboration.
• Build sound professional relationships by understanding and consistently meeting client needs in support of improved delivery capabilities.
• Build sounds relationships with team, manager, peers.
• Deliver results in support of increased delivery capacity. Support increased delivery capacity.
• Ensure proper financing of the function.
• Manage and control budget for cost centre.
• Provide a flexible, low cost cloud IT operating platform.
• Circumvent penalties imposed by third party agencies.
• Ensure self and team improve efficiency and productivity month on month in line with departmental strategic plans.
• Ensure transformational targets are met.
• Contribute to team effectiveness by participating in the recruitment and selection of senior staff.
• Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in the culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
• Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
• Understand and embrace the clients vision and values, leading by example. Ensure issues raised in culture survey are addressed and results are improved.
• Deliver a worldclass service by ensuring a client centric culture.
• Achieve operational excellence and support the implementation of business optimisation improvement.
• Add value to the business by encouraging team to generate innovative ideas and by sharing knowledge. Improve team efficiency and effectiveness year on year.
• Achieve business performance targets within required risk and compliance parameters.
• Support improved delivery capacity and capabilities.
• Ensure the effective and efficient implementation and operation of area in support of standardised delivery processes. Improve service delivery in support of strengthened business cloud IT collaboration.
• Meet all agreed risk and compliance targets. Manage performance of staff by implementing performance agreements and ensuring a clear vision.
• Mentor and coach staff on identified performance gaps.
• Create environment of teamwork, keeping staff informed and encouraging participation in decision making processes and by motivating staff to perform and contribute to the success of the business.
• Identify talent pool through conducting career conversations and utilising the talent grid principles and developing talent retention programmes.
• Manage the onboarding process of new employees.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level:
• Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Role Relevant Tertiary Qualification
Type of Exposure:
• Client and Relationship Results
• Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
• Improved Human Resources Business Processes
• Improved processes and culture
• Managed Transformation & Innovation
• Managed Management and Process Results
• Managed Relationships
• Managed Self and Team
• Managed budget
• Managed stakeholder relationships
Minimum Experience Level:
• 8 years IT Operations Experience
• 5-7 years Cloud relevant experience
Technical / Professional Knowledge:
• Organisational systems
• Principles of project management
• Relevant regulatory knowledge
• Service level agreements
• Staff resource planning
• Business writing skills
• Management information and reporting principles, tools and mechanisms
• Relevant system knowledge
• Client Service Management
• Daily Operations task planning
|Job Closing Date||29/11/2019|