|Location||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
As part of Ovations Digital Transformation journey with our clients, we are looking for a strong Integration Testing Specialist with a solid technical background.
|Job Functions||Information Technology|
|Industries||ICT - Information & Communications Technology|
The role is to do end to end integration testing across multiple systems and must:
•Understand Customer Onboarding in a Banking environment (Risk Rating, KYC, PEP, FATCA)
•Able to test Web Services (REST API and SOAP)
•Able to test mobile applications and UI based applications
•Understand Quality assurance across performance and security testing
•Have an understanding of Cloud-based solutions and technologies
•Able to report on testing
- Intermediate theoretical knowledge in quality engineering methodologies and has awareness of opportunities provided by new and emerging technologies and products.
- Has good applications/technology knowledge, building on specialist domain knowledge and has practical experience of engineering tools and platforms required to deliver.
- Experience and knowledge in any of the performance testing, data and test automation tools such as HP Performance Center/ LoadRunner, HP UFT /QTP, HP Service Test, Service Virtualize, SoapUI, CA LISA, CA GridTools Data Maker/ DataManager, JMeter, Neoload, Selenium, IBM Rational Integration Tester, Rational Robot, Borland SilkTest, TOSCA, Atlassian Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin etc.
- Programming knowledge (ideally VB, Java, C#) and technical expertise in script languages (Shell, Perl, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Cloud concepts and virtualization.
|Job Closing Date||30/11/2019|