|Location||Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa|
IsoMetrix, a fast-growing South African company with international offices in Atlanta, Australia and Canada, is a leading provider of software solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance management and reporting.
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
•Do the right thing
|Industries||IT - Information Technology,Software Development|
Main purpose of job:
As part of the Professional Services team, the Senior Business Analyst is responsible for engaging with our
customers and the project team throughout the entire IsoMetrix software implementation lifecycle
ensuring successful delivery of the solution
Responsibilities are, but are not limited to:
Analysis and Solution Definition
•Ensure to develop a proper understanding of the Isometrix software, capabilities.
•Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with clients in order to identify business
•Develops detailed requirement documentation for client review and approval.
•Conducts requirement review meetings to validate requirements.
•Conducts design review meetings to ensure developed system meets all
•Responsible for ensuring a system build that it is in line with business requirements.
•Effectively adheres to the IsoMetrix implementation methodology and enforces
Technical Recommendation and Testing
•Serves as subject matter expert with respect to best practice implementation
strategies in terms of system design considerations.
•Ensures optimal system functionality through design of reports, dashboards and
•Review and advise on test results.
•Supports System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
•Understands IsoMetrix's product release and patch process, planning potential client
•Develops and delivers client-specific training programs during the project
•Assists in the development of client-specific training material.
•Guide project team in terms of requirements, build, development and timelines and
•Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
•Advises clients on project approach and articulate the impact of changes to project
timelines and resources.
•Manages client expectations within the parameters of the agreement.
•Adheres to project scope, deadlines and schedules.
•Provides client and project team support during implementation phase.
•Identifies success story candidates for announcement to client community.
•Occasional travel may be required.
Minimum qualifications / experience:
• Tertiary Qualification (Software Development and/ or Business Analysis)
• Business Analyst Certification
• Minimum 4 years’ experience with similar responsibilities in a software development environment.
• An acceptable qualification/certification or 2 years’ practical work experience in Risk, Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental Monitoring,
• Social Management and Compliance disciplines.
• Extensive exposure to external clients. Candidates with predominant internal exposure will not be considered.
• Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and UML (Unified Modeling Language)
• Exposure to ISO standards governing these disciplines.
• Experience in software dealing with these disciplines.
• Have a valid passport and be willing to travel.
• Prior experience with SQL, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio.
• Comprehensive understanding of enterprise application requirements / architecture.
|Job Closing Date||30/01/2021|